The U.S. unemployment rate fell to 7.8 percent last month, dropping below 8 percent for the first time in nearly four years. The rate fell because more people found work, a trend that could help President Barack Obama as he comes off a disappointing debate against Mitt Romney.
- ‘Think Like A Man Too’ Star Regina Hall On How To Choose Your Best Summer Scent
- 5 “Fatty” Foods You Should Be Eating
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- Beyoncé Is Summertime Fine On The Cover Of T Magazine
- Hot & Healthy: 5 Reasons Fit Women Have Better Sex