(Prince George’s County, MD) — Prince George’s County has settled a lawsuit filed by a mother and daughter who claimed they were roughed up by police. Attorney Terrell Roberts says Officer Charles Jenkins reported to the scene of a 2011 accident in Oxon Hill but refused Tracey Morris request for an accident form and became angry when her daughter Kenise took a photo of the damaged cars and the officer’s vehicle.
After the photo, the officer allegedly attacked the mother and daughter, used pepper spray and accused them of assault. The mother was taken to jail. Jenkins never showed up for trial and criminal charges were dropped. Tracey and Kenise Morris will receive 400-thousand dollars after the 2011 incident in Oxon Hill.
Source: Copyright © 2012 Metro Networks Inc.
- Wendy Williams On Black Women & Plastic Surgery: “They Are Jealous”
- Mother, Daughter Receive 400-Thousand Settlement From PG Police
- Rihanna Joins Jay-Z & Kanye West For “All Of The Lights” Performance
- LUNCH BREAK MIX! **Exclusive** “Notorious B.I.G. MIX” Monday 5/21/12
- Will Smith Smacks Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him [VIDEO]