Wendy Williams has been known to say an offensive statement or two, so we can add this one onto her list of bothersome comments. Wendy–who has gone under the knife several times– thinks black women are just “jealous” when it comes to plastic surgery.
“Because if I said to that person, ‘I got the doctor and I’m going to pay for it. Choose three things you want to do,’ believe me, they would get it done. They are very jealous and scared. Scared of what their other friends would say, or to break out of the box and be different,” says Wendy. The talk show host adds: “And being Black? Ugh, please. My people will not go for any kind of surgery. We are supposed to be natural. Ugh, whatever.”
Do you agree with Wendy?
Like us on Facebook!
- Rihanna Joins Jay-Z & Kanye West For “All Of The Lights” Performance
- LUNCH BREAK MIX! **Exclusive** “Notorious B.I.G. MIX” Monday 5/21/12
- Will Smith Smacks Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him [VIDEO]
- What Is Your Favorite Biggie Song Of All Time? [POLL]
- Whitney Houston’s Family Demanded Ray-J Move During Billboard Awards!
Wendy Williams On Black Women & Plastic Surgery: “They Are Jealous” was originally published on theurbandaily.com