Looks like Queen Latifah added more fuel to the “is she or isn’t she” debate regarding her sexual preference. Latifah performed at the 2012 Long Beach Pride Event to a crowd of about 1,000 people for more than an hour, telling them to ““Y’all my peeps (people),” she said, referring to the LGBT community. “I love you!”
La also warning about keeping safe from STDs: “Y’all be safe whatever y’all get into tonight. Boys –- strap it up. Ladies –- strap it up.”
Straight or gay, Latifah showed why she’s one of the most talented artists of or generation, singing soul classics like Roy Ayer’s “Everybody Loves The Sunshine” and Cannonball Adderly’s “Mercy Mercy Mercy.”
Watch some highlights from Latifah’s concert below:
Latifah sings “Mercy Mercy Mercy”
“Everybody Loves The Sunshine”
“I Know Where I’ve Been”
- Thug Life? Justin Bieber Attacks Paparazzi?
- Chris Brown Gets At Raz B For Starting Rumors About His Sexuality!
- Happy Memorial Day To All Of The Men & Women Serving Our Country!
- Beyonce Loses 60lbs For Her Comeback Performance In Atlantic City [PHOTOS]
- DMVs OWN: Black Cobain Talks About Wale Comparisons, Fat Trel and More