Tami Roman is a “Hot Topic” for sure! The reality star recently sat down with media maven Wendy Williams to candidly talk about her “Basketball Wives” behavior that is causing such a ruckus with viewers and sponsors.
“I acted a pure fool,” says Roman. The mother-of-two admits that her daughters were embarrassed for her and that she should be a better example for them. After verbally assaulting Kesha Nichols during a trip to Tahiti, Tami was labeled a “bully” and “hood.”
Tami and the rest of the “Basketball Wives” have vowed to do better. Evelyn Lozada has come out and apologized for her irresponsible actions as well. We shall see how the next season unfolds, if there is one!
Like us on Facebook!
- W &T Travel Services Motor Coach Driver Job Fair May 30th 2012
- Drake Adds His Two Cents On Meek Mill And Chris Brown’s Twitter Beef
- Thousands of Jobless Americans To Be Cut Off Early From Unemployment Benefits
- First Lady Michelle Obama’s First Book ‘American Grown’ Is Released Today!
- The First Annual DCPNI Festival