Maybe you’ve noticed, but Rihanna doesn’t care a whole bunch about what people think. This is especially true as it pertains to the press. Speaking with Esquire UK, Rihanna says when it comes to the media, she enjoys her life while they all document it.
A lot of things I don’t care for people to know, but it just is. That’s what it’s become. Who wants to be bashed every day of their f–king lives? That’s not fun.
Today I could eat an apple, and ten people like it and one will not. The next day I could do shots and five people will like it and five won’t. What’s important is, you never know. You can’t do it for the reaction because it’s never going to be the same. I learned to live my life with the blinders on. At one point it was so bad, it became numb for me. It was a scary place to be.
I completely shut off from it so much, I didn’t feel anything. I didn’t feel the good or the bad. It just didn’t matter. It was all a façade. I put my guard up. It hurts when people say negative stuff but you have to decompartmentalize that. It’s not easy.
Like us on Facebook!
- Russ Parr Knew His Film “The Undershepherd” Wouldn’t Be Accepted [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Why Chiddy Bang Won’t End Up Like Most Hip-Hop Groups [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Turns Himself In! 50 Cent Escorts Him To Jail
- George Zimmerman Heads Back To Jail! Bond Revoked!!
- [Hot Topic] How Would You Feel If At 19 Years Old You Were Told You Couldn’t Walk?