The Old Dirty Bastard biopic Dirty White Boy is about to get a touch of Hip-Hop authenticity. In an interview with The New York Post, actor Michael K. Williams (who will play O.D.B.), said those involved “have no desire to cast any actors as the Wu-Tang,” and will, therefore, “need all hands on deck.”
The idea may not be all that ridiculous as two of Wu-Tang’s members, Method Man and RZA, have actual acting experience under their belt. And let’s face it, no group of actors can capture Wu-Tang’s fun and mischievous nature.
Brent Hoff has written the film, which Joaquin Baca-Asay (cinematographer on Two Lovers) will make his directorial debut.
- Russ Parr Knew His Film “The Undershepherd” Wouldn’t Be Accepted [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Why Chiddy Bang Won’t End Up Like Most Hip-Hop Groups [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Turns Himself In! 50 Cent Escorts Him To Jail
- George Zimmerman Heads Back To Jail! Bond Revoked!!
- [Hot Topic] How Would You Feel If At 19 Years Old You Were Told You Couldn’t Walk?
Wu-Tang Clan To Play Themselves In Old Dirty Bastard Biopic was originally published on theurbandaily.com