Amar’e Stoudemire may have lost his bid for the NBA championship, but he’s winning in the love department. During a recent trip to Paris, Amare proposed to Alexis Welch, the mother of his three children. The NY Knicks star made it official with an 8.5 carat radiant-cut diamond ring worth $1 million. Amar’e popped the question in their penthouse suite at Le Merice Hotel overlooking the Eiffel Tower.
One person who may not be quick sign up for their wedding registry is r&b singer Ciara. She and Amar’e dated for a few months in 2011, but soon broke up amidst rumors of the ball player’s cheating ways. Oh well, c’est l’amour!
- Russ Parr Knew His Film “The Undershepherd” Wouldn’t Be Accepted [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Why Chiddy Bang Won’t End Up Like Most Hip-Hop Groups [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Turns Himself In! 50 Cent Escorts Him To Jail
- George Zimmerman Heads Back To Jail! Bond Revoked!!
- [Hot Topic] How Would You Feel If At 19 Years Old You Were Told You Couldn’t Walk?
Amar’e Stoudemire Pops The Question To Girlfriend With Million Dollar Ring! was originally published on theurbandaily.com