Amar’e Stoudemire may have lost his bid for the NBA championship, but he’s winning in the love department. During a recent trip to Paris, Amare proposed to Alexis Welch, the mother of his three children. The NY Knicks star made it official with an 8.5 carat radiant-cut diamond ring worth $1 million. Amar’e popped the question in their penthouse suite at Le Merice Hotel overlooking the Eiffel Tower.
One person who may not be quick sign up for their wedding registry is r&b singer Ciara. She and Amar’e dated for a few months in 2011, but soon broke up amidst rumors of the ball player’s cheating ways. Oh well, c’est l’amour!
- Russ Parr Knew His Film “The Undershepherd” Wouldn’t Be Accepted [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Why Chiddy Bang Won’t End Up Like Most Hip-Hop Groups [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Turns Himself In! 50 Cent Escorts Him To Jail
- George Zimmerman Heads Back To Jail! Bond Revoked!!
- [Hot Topic] How Would You Feel If At 19 Years Old You Were Told You Couldn’t Walk?