James “Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond is facing life in prison after being found guilty on all charges in his drug trafficking case! The Hip Hop mogul, who once managed Brandy and rapper–Game, was convicted on 13 indictments, including: cocaine distribution, conspiracy, money laundering, firearms possession and witness tampering.
Prosecuters say Rosemond used his title of CEO of Czar Entertainment as a front for his bicoastal drug ring that brought in $10 million-a-year moving money and narcotics from New York to California!
He will be sentenced at a later date although his defense team argues that he “never touched a kilo of cocaine.”
Like us on Facebook!
- tabi Bonney Releases New Visual Featuring His Dad, Itadi Bonney
- 13-Year-Old Shot Dead By His White, 75-Year-Old Nextdoor Neighbor
- Nicki Minaj “I Don’t Have To Show Anyone Sh*t”
- “This Would Be Easier To Explain If You Were In Rehab”, “Single Ladies” [RECAP]
- Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Funkmaster Flex [AUDIO]
Jimmy Henchman Found Guity On ALL Counts, Facing Life In Prison was originally published on theurbandaily.com