Those who follow both Michelle Williams and LeToya Luckett on Twitter have noticed that the DC3 replacement and original member of Destiny’s Child get along despite assumptions to the contrary. However, in the fourth episode of her Web series, LeToya Luckett: Life, L♥ve & Music, LeToya breaks down just how the two became good friends. And even Michelle Williams makes note of the “healing” involved between old and new members of Destiny’s Child. By the end of the clip, viewers get to see the two perform together for the very first time. Reunion tour in like…10 years?
Check out the episode below:
- Celebrate Prince’s 53rd Birthday With Us!
- Mase To Sign With Kanye West On G.O.O.D Music?
- Russell Simmons Dispels Rumors That Kimora & Djimon Are Divorcing
- Rihanna Lands 22nd Top 10 Hit With “Where Have You Been”
- Jimmy Henchman Found Guity On ALL Counts, Facing Life In Prison
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!