Matthew Knowles, best known as Beyonce’s dad, is trying to relive the glory days of Destiny’s Child by creating a new female singing group
According to Blacklikemoi.com, Mr. Knowles is still in the managing business for girl groups. He even had a reality TV show last fall that aired in the U.K. called “Breaking From Above.” MTV brought the show to the U.S. this past Monday. Sources report:
From Above is made up of five U.K. singers: Ashley, Daisy, Seyi, Chelsey and Monique. The show follows them as they go through the artist development process which includes everything from vocal training, to working out to choreography and lesson in interacting with the media.
The show airs on Teen Nick daily through June 29 at 8:30 PM/ET.
Will From Above be the next Destiny’s Child? Listen to this song from them and tell us what you think!
- Jerry Sandusky’s Son Details Sex Abuse on Tape
- [Hot Topic] Mother Lists Child For Sale In Local Newspaper/Craigslist **POLL**
- #KYSCutie Of The Day: @UrbanKidNOVAD_
- FREE DOWNLOAD: A.$.A.P. Rocky “Goldie” Single
- The Obamas Reveal Their First Date Movie [VIDEO]