Trinidad welcomed Nicki Minaj with open arms as she stepped off the plane onto the island to shoot her video “Pound The Alarm.” Nicki welcomed cameras during her journey through the tropical paradise.
She dons a red carnival costume on the set of her fourth single off her sophomore effort “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.” Her blonde hair stands out amongst the red feathers and gold trimmings.
Watch Nicki revel with her people in Trinidad:
- President Obama: I Need to do a Better Job of Inspiring People
- Police Officer Accused of Making Threats Against First Lady
- Ruffhouse Records Releases Statement Regarding Beanie Sigel’s Jail Sentence
- 102zzz Breasts…Fact or Fiction?
- Melanie Fiona On Being R&B’s It Girl [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Nicki Minaj Takes It Back To Trinidad For “Pound The Alarm” Video was originally published on theurbandaily.com