More bad news for Raz B. After accidentally falling through a glass door in his hotel room in Shanghai, TMZ has learned that Raz’s hand won’t regain full use of his hand for at least three months.
Raz B tells TMZ he lost count of how many stitches it took to sew him up … but says doctors will remove his patch work sometime next week.
The former B2K member says he’s still experiencing numbness in his fingers … and doctors have told him it could take at least three months until he regains full functionality.
Pics of Raz’s hand HERE
Once he recovers, Raz tells us he wants to get back to his tour as soon as possible.
- Tasha Smith Gives Her Thoughts On Russ Parr The Director [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Alfredas Reviews “Ice Age: Continental Drift” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lunch Break Mix! Friday Edition 7/13/12
- Nicki Minaj Talks About When She Used To Work At Red Lobster! [VIDEO]
- #KYSCutie Of The Day: @TheQueen_629
Raz B: “My Hand Won’t Work Right For 3 Months!” [PHOTO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com