Rihanna may tweet a lot about weed, booze, and various behavior deemed “ratchet” (and yes, warms our hearts in the process), but one of her collaborators says don’t ever mistake the noted party girl for a lazy woman.
Page Six caught up with singer-songwriter Ne-Yo and her “Hate That I Love You” duet-partner sang her praises, declaring, “She’s a workhouse.”
Ne-Yo is currently in London working with David Guetta and music producers Stargate on her forthcoming album.
On her worth ethic, he says: “She definitely has her fun, and she parties and lives her life. But at the same time she works. She does not sleep.”
- Producers Claim “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Is Not Scripted!
- RUMOR: Chris Brown & Karrueche Break Up Over Drake?!
- #KYSCutie Of The Day: @eighthwonder_
- Beyonce & Blue Ivy Spotted Shopping At Berdgorf Goodman
- Zimmerman Prosecutor: I’ll Use Fox News Interview Against Him!
Like us on Facebook!