Katherine Jackson was reported missing by her nephew late Saturday night according to law enforcement sources at TMZ. A missing persons report was filed with the L.A. County Sherriff’s Department after her grandchildren had been unable to reach her for a week.
While Jermaine Jackson tweeted earlier this week that his mother was resting in Arizona, Paris Jackson tweeted Saturday morning, “”Yes, my grandmother is missing. I haven’t spoken with her in a week I want her home now.”
As of 4:44 A.M. this morning the Los Angeles County Sherriff’s department issued a release that said, “Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members. Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu / Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.”
As TMZ previously reported, the Jackson family has been feuding of late … with Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebbie and Janet Jackson seeking to have the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate resign from their positions.
- Russ Parr On The Similarities Between His Radio & Film Process [VIDEO]
- Usher Raymond’s Stepson Taken Off Life Support
- DMV’s OWN: Y’anna Crawley on BET Awards, New Non-Profit, & Zumba Life [VIDEO]
- EZ STREET INTERVIEW: Usher Raymond Talks New Music & His Love For DC [VIDEO]
- Mimi Faust Remembers Catching One Of Stevie J.’s Groupie In Action