If you were anticipating seeing FOX’s re-launch of the groundbreaking 90s sketch comedy show In Living Color, then you may have to wait a bit longer. The show was intended to air in two half-hour specials with Keenen Ivory Wayans as the host. Balleralert.com reports entertainment chief Kevin Riley’s reason for holding off on the show:
And Reilly indicated that planned In Living Color specials, reviving the sketch-comedy series, won’t air anytime soon. Though several have been shot, he says there’s a “high bar,” so don’t look for a new version of Jamie Foxx, Jim Carrey and Damon Wayans.
Comedians like Jim Carey, David Alan Grier and Jamie Foxx became household names through this classic show, so we can understand why the bar is set so high. Do you think they will ever air the new episodes?
- Sherman Hemsley Dead At 74
- #KYSCutie Of The Day: @Slanted_Eyez4
- Kerry Washington: Volunteer, Because Voting Is Not Enough
- LISTEN: 2 Chainz ft. Kanye West – “Birthday Song” [NEW MUSIC]
- Cricket and DC NAACP “Ferebee Hope Elementary Beautification” Project