In the first episode of Torae’s docu-series “Off The Record”, Torae, his mother and childhood friends, discuss his life growing up in the Coney Island area of Brooklyn, personal challenges he encountered as a kid, his introduction to Hip-Hop and his first live show.
Like us on Facebook!
- EXCLUSIVE: Joseline Hernandez On Stevie’s Package, A Message To Mimi & Her Language
- Move Over Princess Tiana, There’s A New Black Disney Character In Town!
- K. Michelle Comes For Toya: “At The End Of The Day, You Look D**k Drunk”
- World War II Vet Attacked, But Witnesses Help Catch The Muggers!
- Nicki Minaj “Pounds The Alarm” In Trinidad [VIDEO]
Torae Talks Losing Vision In Left Eye, Gun Violence In Projects [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com