As many remember, Breezy and Drake got into a fight which left Brown with cuts after being hit in the head with a champagne bottle. Drake sent the bottle back to Breezy with a note that allegedly said, “I’m f**king the love of your life.” Obviously, the message referred to Brown’s ex-girlfriend Rihanna. Words were exchanged between the two and things got extremely real.
Like us on Facebook!
NBA player Tony Parker was in the club the night of the incident and sustained injuries to his eye. He sued Club WiP for an estimated four million dollars. As a result, the club lost their liquor license. Now, the owners of WiP are suing Drake and Chris Brown their “gross negligence” and “ultra hazardous activity”. The suit alleges each artist demanded their security teams and entourage join the fight once it began.
Neither Drake or Chris Brown have responded to the lawsuit, but we can’t wait to see how this plays out ion court. One more question. Is Rihanna’s stuff really worth $16 million?
- Rihanna Tears Up Remembering Chris Brown Beating With Oprah
- Lunch Break Mix! Thursday Edition 8/16/12
- Evelyn Lozada’s Friend Says Chad Was Always Abusive During Their Relationship
- Jennifer Williams Send Her Prayers To Evelyn Via Twitter
- On The Market: 12 Men That Won’t Hurt Evelyn Lozada [PHOTOS]
Chris Brown, Drake Named In $16 Million Bottle Bashing Lawsuit was originally published on theurbandaily.com