Beyoncé thinks changing diapers is like, the most beautiful thing ever.
Speaking with Anderson Cooper on the season premiere of his daytime talk show, Anderson Live, the 31-year-old superstar spoke on love with her nine-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy. She told the talk show host, “I love changing diapers. I love it. I love every moment of it, it’s so beautiful. I love it all!”
And if you’re wondering, yes, hubby and papa to Blue, Jay-Z, changes diapers, too. She noted, “Actually, he is very good. We both [change diapers].”
As for the day baby Blue learns about how ridiculous famous and successful her mama is, Bey said, ”I’m mommy, and when [Blue] sees me, today was the first time she saw me perform in rehearsal, she was very confused.”
She has heard Mama Bey sign, though. To put her baby to sleep, Beyoncé explained, “I make up actually a lot of crazy, corny songs.”
Please adopt me, Bey.
Find us on Facebook!
- Lunch Break Mix! Tuesday *LUDACRIS BIRTHDAY* Edition 9/11/12
- Chief Keef May Lose Record Deal Over Mocking Rival’s Death
- Teyana Taylor Addresses Lesbian and Virgin Rumors
- Did Chris Brown Get Tattoo of Rihanna on His Neck?
- Happy Birthday 35th Ludacris!!! Luda Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather, Kevin Hart & Other Celebs In ATL!