Oprah Winfrey memorably condemned Chris Brown’s beating of Rihanna on The Oprah Winfrey Show. However, since having Rih Rih openly confess her love for Brown on her “Oprah’s Life Class” show, Winfrey seems to have changed her tune.
When approached by a reporter for the television show Extra about rumors of a rekindled romance between the two young R&B stars, Oprah seemed stunned. “I don’t know that that’s true, but no I’m not surprised”. Winfrey went on to say that during their interview Rihanna was in the “space of forgiveness”. Winfrey ended her endorsement by stating if Rihanna is prepared to “help (Brown) help himself then so be it”.
Find us on Facebook!
- Karrueche Looks Happy Again
- Beyonce Hops On Stage During Jay-Z’s Concert
- Ludacris “Representin” Winning Weekend
- Lunch Break Mix! Friday “Crank Session” Edition 10/5/12
- Chris Brown: “Is It Possible To Be In Love With Two People” [VIDEO]