In the latest Hot Of The Wire, Alfredas reports Snoop Dogg is asking his fans to share their best love stories for Valentine’s Day. Listen to the audio player to find out why and the details on how to enter his contest. Plus, get more hot celebrity news on “The Russ Parr Morning Show“!
Flyin' Solo on Valentine's Day? Here's Your Playlist
1. Livin' My Life Like It's Golden - by Jill ScottSource: 1 of 11
2. Since You Been Gone - By Kelly ClarksonSource: 2 of 11
3. All the Single Ladies - by BeyonceSource: 3 of 11
4. Young, Wild & Free - by Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa featuring Bruno MarsSource: 4 of 11
5. I'm Every Woman - by Whitney HoustonSource: 5 of 11
6. A Woman's Worth - by Alicia KeysSource: 6 of 11
7. Ridin' Solo - by Jason DeruloSource: 7 of 11
8. Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey RaeSource: 8 of 11
9. I Don't Need a Man - by the Pussycat DollsSource: 9 of 11
10. Me, Myself, and I - BeyonceSource: 10 of 11
11. Beautiful - by Christina AguileraSource: 11 of 11
Keep Up With The Russ Parr Morning Show … LIKE Him On Facebook!
Why Snoop Dogg Is Asking Fans To Share Their Love Stories [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com