What a beautiful woman and vision!!
In this day in time, everyone is stepping out trying to make a name and career for themselves. Many have found success in becoming the boss of their career and life! To make matters more amazing, majority of those stepping out to run their own business are WOMEN!! Being a woman this statement makes me proud, and this emotion carried over when I got the chance to interview new business owner TeKeyia Dickens.
TeKeyia Dickens is the owner of Haute Hipsters Media (HHM), a communication and branding boutique. HHM specializes in social media, launching brands, media relations, and much more. Dickens, who is a Maryland native, schooled in North Carolina and also in her hometown state of Maryland. Although TeKeyia Dickens is a new business owner, she is definitely one to watch out for, as she already has clients contacting her for representation.
Below is the interview that I conducted with TeKeyia. With her energy, positive attitude, strong backing, and willingness to win, its no wonder that TaKeyia is doing well with Haute Hipsters Media. Check out the video and be on the look for TeKeyia Dickens and Haute Hipsters Media!
Follow ME on Twitter AND Instagram @ayejuju__
Gary Owen Guest Hosts RPMS
1. dsc01353Source:WKYS 1 of 13
2. dsc01338Source:WKYS 2 of 13
3. dsc01342Source:WKYS 3 of 13
4. dsc01337Source:WKYS 4 of 13
5. dsc01343Source:WKYS 5 of 13
6. dsc01344Source:WKYS 6 of 13
7. dsc01355Source:WKYS 7 of 13
8. dsc01354Source:WKYS 8 of 13
9. dsc01352Source:WKYS 9 of 13
10. dsc013511Source:WKYS 10 of 13
11. dsc01349Source:WKYS 11 of 13
12. dsc01347Source:WKYS 12 of 13
13. dsc01345Source:WKYS 13 of 13