This week on Extra Butter with BlogXilla, we get all the dirt on the Entourage movie. I went out to Beverly Hills, California to the luxurious Montage, where the actors that play Vinny Chase, Drama, Turtle, and E were there to answer all my questions.
I even got to spend some time drooling over the specially designed concept Cadillac the guys drove around in the movie.
First you’ll get to see a bit of my chat with Adrian Grenier and Kevin Connolly, who were psyched they got to promote a film they believe in. Then, you’ll hear the cast’s favorite Ari Gold quotes. And as always in Extra Butter, I’ll give you a look at a clip from the film.
Check out more from the Entourage movie, out on June 3rd, in the video above.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
"Pimp My Ride" - The Best Of The Worst
1. A comic book toaster in the glove box with $4,000 attached. They also made the trunk look like The Thing from "Fantastic Four" and put 4 TVs in it.Source: 1 of 8
2. They even put an table version of Ms. Pac Man with a desktop computer complete with printer in a 1986 Toyota Van LE. If that wasn't enough, they put a TV in the trunk for Vivian's dog.Source: 2 of 8
3. When you trick out a 1996 Subaru Impreza, nothing says swag like a secret compartment in the trunk for paint ball rifles with a button to reveal the trap door.Source: 3 of 8
4. David was driving around in a 1972 Ford Econoline. After it was pimped out, it had a boxing speed bag, a 42-inch TV, and a dog salon in the back. Because those things go together like white on rice.Source: 4 of 8
5. Since the owner of this Nissan 240SX '89 was a gamer, Xzibit and the gang decided to put 3 XBox game consoles in the car, because they thought he had a lot of friends.Source: 5 of 8
6. West Coast Customs hooked up Esmerelda's 1991 Pontiac Sunbird with binoculars for almost no reason and then topped it off by putting a snow cone machine in the trunk.Source: 6 of 8
7. Nothing says excess like putting a tent and a bed of speakers inside of a Chevrolet 'Luv' Truck '74.Source: 7 of 8
8. Just in case Tom accidentally drove his 1996 pimped out Chevy Caprice Cop Car on Mars, they put an oxygen bar in a car that also had its own skate park.Source: 8 of 8
Extra Butter: Get An All Access Sneak Peek Of “Entourage: The Movie” was originally published on globalgrind.com