This is the cutest thing you will see all day.
Last night, Steph Curry led the Warriors to a victory in Game 1 of the NBA Finals. Unfortunately, the breakout star of the playoffs, Riley Curry, was absent at the post-game press conference, and one reporter wasn’t too pleased about it.
Watch the video up above for Steph Curry’s response to the question we were all thinking, “Where’s Riley?”
Meanwhile, Riley was backstage celebrating her dad’s win in an adorable way. She broke into a victory dance and the moment was captured on camera.
She even helped her dad get a first Finals game win by giving him a good luck kiss just before he headed onto the court, and even did his signature chest bump.
Even when she’s away from the podium, Riley still manages to steal the show. We just can’t get enough of this tot!
VIDEO CREDIT: YouTube, Vine
Every Time Steph Curry’s Daughter Riley Stole The Spotlight
1. #mcm #mce #thinkigotthehashtagsright !!! @wardell30 yesssssssssssssssss!1 of 26
2. What a morning! Spilled orange juice all over ourselves at breakfast and two minor toddler melt downs! We're still smiling though!!! ITS NAP TIME2 of 26
3. Such a wonderful day. My two love muffins. ☺️😍3 of 26
4. "Let's make faces mommy!"4 of 26
5. Baby girl on her weekly horseback riding lesson. We Gotta invest in some boots for the Ranch. Messing up my UA's lol5 of 26
6. Feeding Abigail the calf last week at Riley's lesson. Thank you @coeurdela for capturing this!6 of 26
7. Pumpkin Patch kind of Day with my ladies! I got a nice workout in following baby girl through the bounce mazes! #strawberry7 of 26
8. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from the Curry family. A lot to be thankful for...8 of 26
9. Tough night in LA but who can't smile afterwards seeing my Baby girl had the exclusives on last night! Ice-Cold ClutchFit Drives. #RileyEditions9 of 26
10. Started this USA road trip. Ready to go but Gonna miss seeing these 2 everyday. #daddyneedshisgirls10 of 26
11. Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter! She's blessed us with so many laughs and memories so far and can't explain how much I love this little girl. She woke up to a room full of balloons and her family ready to celebrate. Hope she had some idea of what's going on! #211 of 26
12. Had a great time with the fam today on this beautiful resurrection Sunday. Miss you @wardell30 ... Check out Riley's foot pop! Hello 6 month belly... @kicknitcoseezy was in the house too!12 of 26
13. Last nights family affair! 3.14 #matchymatchy13 of 26
14. So excited to be halfway there!!! I know these next 4 1/2 ish months are going to fly by!!! 😘😘😘 so grateful14 of 26
15. That face! Those lips! 😍😍😍 #whyareyougrowinguponme15 of 26
16. Had THE best little date with my baby girl! #mommydaughtertime16 of 26
17. Love my little girl!!!!! 😍😍☺️17 of 26
18. I can't thank the lord enough for my little family. I'm the happiest girl on the planet.... Thank you @coeurdela !18 of 26
19. Xoxo19 of 26
20. Pumpkin patchin' it yesterday with Riley and @wardell30 ... A sweet strawberry in a field of pumpkins.20 of 26
21. My heart can't really take much more 😍😍😍21 of 26
22. Morning bliss... feeling blessed.22 of 26
23. New shoes23 of 26
24. "You talking to me?!" #rayban #babysunnies #finallyfit24 of 26
25. My little bumblebee :)25 of 26
26. Amazing26 of 26
Watch Riley Curry Celebrate Dad’s Win With An Adorable Victory Dance was originally published on globalgrind.com