Get ready to barf.
No, seriously. We’re literally gagging.
While promoting his new album Cherry Bomb, Tyler, the Creator paid a crazy-ass fan to literally eat human vomit, and he only paid him £20. Trying to figure out how much £20 is in USD? Thirty petty dollars.
The unspeakable act went down at the O2 Academy in Bristol, UK. Tyler coerced the male super fan to eat vomit off a black towel, and he actually did it.
This Vine is the most disgusting sh*t to ever grace the internet. We’re warning you now, watch at your own risk.
10 Outrageous Things Troy Ave Said During His Breakfast Club Interview
1. "What have I done? I saved a whole generation of people from being drug addicts, and turning up, & wearing tight pants."Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. "I'm the one who put it out there that you can't mix & match brands. I put that out there."Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. "For someone to try to tear me down, or slander me is like...it's like modern-day slavery...."Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. "I only want to make $5 million dollars. $5 million, I'ma be rich forever."Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. "What's 1000 x 5? What 500,000? 50,000?"Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. "I'm like Jackie Robinson with a racist fan. Or like Michael Jordan when he's seen putting his hand up and someone in the crowd is like 'hey, f*ck you!'"Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. "I just came from Miami...my life is getting crazy!"Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. "These aren't regular sneakers. These are the high top Air Force 1s, they're a little more money than the low top. I wouldn't do the low top. You feel me?"Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. "I got 11,000 in my pocket, but I don't care cause I'm focused."Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. "When I see him [Manolo Rose], I'll probably give him a wedgie or slam him or some shit."Source:Getty 10 of 10
This Really Happened: Tyler, The Creator Paid A Fan To Eat Vomit was originally published on globalgrind.com