Jesus, save these children.
Celebrities are no strangers to naming their children unique or downright strange names, but when is a baby name just too damn weird for Hollywood?
Pilot Inspektor? Jermajesty? Moxie Crimefighter? Or what about Sno FilmOn Dot Com?
According to DNAinfo, Chief Keef reportedly named his son after his new record company. The Chicago rapper recently signed to Greek billionaire Akil David’s FilmOn record company, and decided to pay tribute to the entrepreneur by naming his second son after his business. The site reports:
“Alki David has announced that Chief Keef and his newest baby mama have agreed to name the newborn Sno FilmOn Dot Com Cozart in order to promote the release of Sosa’s double album Bang 3 with FilmOn Music and MondoTunes.”
Now, we’re not sure if this is real or a publicity stunt prompted by the label, but it’s bizarre either way you think about it.
FilmOn is slated to release Chief Keef’s Bang 3 sequel on September 18.
SOURCE: DNAinfo | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
The Cutest Kids Of The NBA Finals
1. #TEAMCAVS: Life is tough when LeBron James is your dad.1 of 11
2. #TEAMCAVS: proud daddy.2 of 11
3. #TEAMCAVS: Mike Miller's Three Of A Kind: Jaelyn, Mason, and Mavrick Miller.3 of 11
4. #TEAMCAVS: Still not over Jaelyn.4 of 11
5. #TEAMCAVS: Timofey Mozgov's Son: Alexey Mozgov.5 of 11
6. #TEAMCAVS: Check out this kid's eyes though...6 of 11
7. #TEAMCAVS: Nice.7 of 11
8. #TEAMWARRIORS: We know you've all been waiting for this one. Steph Curry's daughter: Riley Curry.8 of 11
9. #TEAMWARRIORS: LOOK AT THEM.9 of 11
10. #TEAMWARRIORS: Leandro Barbosa's Daughter: Alícia Barbosa.10 of 11
11. #TEAMWARRIORS: Alícia is 6-years-old now!11 of 11
Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Newborn Son “Sno FilmOn Dot Com” was originally published on globalgrind.com