There is hope for our boy Breezy.
Earlier today, we reported that Chris Brown was preparing a defense for his custody war with Nia Guzman, the mother of his child Royalty. Nia filed for full custody of their 1-year-old, and will meet Chris in court in two weeks, according to TMZ.
But we reached out to a rep for Nia, who says that she’s not completely opposed to sharing joint custody with the “Fine China” singer. Her rep said:
Nia would be fine with him “seeing their daughter as long as he’s in a good place.” Adding, “The life of a recording artist isn’t a place for a 1-year-old.”
While it seems as if Chris Brown is a loving dad who is proud of his daughter, Nia’s rep says photos on social media don’t tell the whole story.
Seems like Nia has some ammo of her own. Stay tuned.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
12 Things We Learned From Chris Brown's Breakfast Club Interview
1. Ready To Have A Baby, Not Ready For Marriage1 of 12
2. Relationship With Drake2 of 12
3. Community Service3 of 12
4. Tour Documentary4 of 12
5. Chris & Jay Z Are Cordial5 of 12
6. Calls Pharrell When He Needs Advice6 of 12
7. His Love For Karrueche Tran7 of 12
8. Relationship With Rihanna8 of 12
9. Friendship With Tyga9 of 12
10. Competition Between Artists10 of 12
11. Thinks Songwriters Want To Be Artists11 of 12
12. Justin Bieber's Media Redemption12 of 12
Chris Brown’s Baby Mother Is Not Opposed To Joint Custody – On One Condition… was originally published on globalgrind.com