Judging by her Instagram, Solange Knowles was super excited for Mardi Gras in New Orleans, yet the excitement was short-lived after she lost her wedding ring.
According to a Facebook post from Mardi Gras officials, Solo was riding a float in the Krewe of Muses parade when the ring went missing. Officials say that although she has yet to file a report, Krewe of Muses is offering an unspecified reward.
The news comes just a day after Solo put New York Times pop music critic, Jon Caramanica, in his place via Twitter. The missing rock is Solange’s beautiful ring from her November 2014 wedding to husband Alan Ferguson.
Hopefully someone returns the wedding band.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, TMZ
Solange & Alan Ferguson's Wedding Pictures (PHOTOS)
21 photos Launch gallery
1. Creatives Solange and Alan Ferguson stand together cool and classic in white.
1 of 21
2. Solange and Alan Ferguson
2 of 21
3. Blue Ivy, Beyonce Knowles Carter, and Jay Z support Solange on her big day.
3 of 21
4. Beyonce and daughter Blue Ivy donned in white for Solange's wedding.
4 of 21
5. Solange's son Julez steps out wearing all white and shades for his mom's wedding.
5 of 21
6 of 21
7. Solange and Alan Ferguson arrive together on bikes for their wedding.
7 of 21
8. Jay Z and Beyonce
8 of 21
9. Julez, Solange and Alan Ferguson
9 of 21
10. Solange and Alan Ferguson celebrate their big day on the streets of New Orleans.
10 of 21
11. Solange outshines the sparklers in her all-white jumpsuit.
11 of 21
12. Beyonce flaunts it all in a white dress to help lil sis' Solange celebrate.
12 of 21
13. Jay Z and Beyonce
13 of 21
14. Jay Z and Beyonce
14 of 21
15. Solange and Alan Ferguson
15 of 21
16. Newly wed Solange and Alan Ferguson enjoy post-wedding celebrations.
16 of 21
17. Solange holding hands with her first leading man, her son Julez.
17 of 21
18. Solange and Alan Ferguson
18 of 21
19. Alan Ferguson,
19 of 21
20 of 21
21. Blushing bride Solange peddles her way to the chapel to marry Alan Ferguson.
21 of 21