After her album debuted at number 27 on the Billboard 200, Rihanna’s ANTI has finally reached the number one spot this week with 166,000 copies sold.
Now, the Bajan bad gal shared a 90-second behind the scenes video of her recording her infectious single “Work” featuring Drake. The video features Rihanna in the studio with her right hand, Jen Rosales. The two can be seen exchanging playful jabs about Ri’s Caribbean accent.
Unfortunately, the behind the scenes video doesn’t feature any cameos from Drake, but Rihanna’s good enough. Watch RiRi play around in the studio above.
Rihanna Throws A Star-Studded Block Party For NYFW
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Gigi Hadid and The Weeknd greeted with a kiss on the cheek while arriving at RiRi's top secret NYC block party.
1 of 11
2. The block party host held onto her drink.
2 of 11
3. Gigi's boyfriend Joe Jonas looked on as his girl chatted with The Weeknd, her sister Bella's boyfriend.
3 of 11
4. KimYe showed up and showed out.
4 of 11
5. EJ Johnson rocked a sheer black ensemble.
5 of 11
6. Wiz Khalifa came through.
6 of 11
7. Gabrielle Union made a statement with her dress.
7 of 11
8. Hey Fab!
8 of 11
9. Pharrell rocked denim on denim.
9 of 11
10. Nicole Richie came to party.
10 of 11
11. Victor Cruz and his fiancee Elaina Watley.
11 of 11