Over 200 people gathered in Brooklyn, New York to celebrate the life of Angela “Big Ang” Raiola on Monday.
The former Mob Wives star was 55 years old when she lost her battle to stage 4 cancer in her lung and brain on Thursday, Feb. 18.
Her funeral was held at the Basilica of Regina Pacis.
Big Ang’s chronicle of her ailing health will be documented on the upcoming season of Mob Wives, which is set to air Wednesday at 8 PM on VH1.
Among the attendees of Ang’s funeral, her two children, six grandchildren and estranged husband were all present.
Although shortly before Ang’s death, she and her husband separated, he still posted a touching tribute to her on Twitter after she passed.
Karen said of Ang’s passing away, “I’m sure she’s looking over all of us wanting us to celebrate her life, and right now she probably in heaven drinking shots of Patron. She will be missed terribly.”
The larger than life reality star will definitely be missed.
SOURCE: PEOPE | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
11 Celebrities Who've Battled Cancer
1. Sophia VergaraSource:Splash News 1 of 11
2. Angelina JolieSource:Getty 2 of 11
3. Leah StillSource:Getty 3 of 11
4. Big AngSource:Splash News 4 of 11
5. Hugh JackmanSource:Getty Images 5 of 11
6. Brandi MaxielleSource:Kass for The Brand Group 6 of 11
7. Robin RobertsSource:Getty 7 of 11
8. Stuart ScottSource:Getty 8 of 11
9. Giuliana RancicSource:Getty 9 of 11
10. Taylor Swift's mom, Andrea Swift.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Diem BrownSource:Splash News 11 of 11
Family, Costars And Friends Gather Together For Big Ang’s Funeral was originally published on globalgrind.com