On Socially Decoded, we poke fun at your favorite celebrities’ social media accounts, but Jackee Harry is seriously one of a kind. The actress roasts celebrities and others on Twitter all day long, so on this episode of the show, we trolled her trolls.
Harry wants Kanye to stop focusing on holograms and fashion and take notes from Kendrick Lamar, and she also had some choice words for Future Hendrix.
We gathered Dustin from the “Friend Zone” podcast, Chloe from the “Word Of Mouth” podcast, as well as media personality Mouse Jones, Buttercup B, Diamond, and more for this week’s Socially Decoded. Watch above!
What Your Favorite Celebs From The '90s & 2000s Look Like Now
1. Uncle Joey Gladstone - "Full House"Source: 1 of 10
2. Cole: "Martin"Source: 2 of 10
3. Brian Hooks, that guy who played in "3 Strikes" and was funny on Eve's show is still acting. His last movie was "The Ghetto" with Ice T.Source: 3 of 10
4. Aunt Rachel: "Family Matters"Source: 4 of 10
5. Arnaz - "One on One"Source: 5 of 10
6. Marcus is now fooling around with Amber Rose for their new movie "Sister Code."Source:Echoing Sounds 6 of 10
Socially Decoded: Jackée Harry Trolled Kanye West & Future, Then We Trolled Her was originally published on globalgrind.com