Ladies are getting fed up and taking things into their own hands and recreating their own scene of Waiting to Exhale for child support payments. Watch as lady is fed up and sets what she yells is her truck on fire. SAVAGE!
Find Out The Child Support Payments Of Your Favorite Music Artists
11 photos Launch gallery
1. The-Dream Pays Christina Milian $10K A Month For Their Daughter Violet.
1 of 11
2. Nas Was Initially Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife Kelis $51K/month In Child Support, But Got The Judgment Reduced To $25K.
2 of 11
3. After Battling His Baby Mama In Court, Chris Brown Got An Unbelievably Low Child Support Judgment Of $2,500 A Month.
3 of 11
4. 50 Cent Was Initially Ordered To Pay $25K/month For His Oldest Son, But It Was Subsequently Reduced To $6,700.
4 of 11
5. French Montana Pays His Ex-Wife $7K A Month For His Son.
5 of 11
6. Diddy Pays $40K For His Sons Justin & Christian. There’s Still No Word On What He Pays For His Twins Or His Daughter Chance.
6 of 11
7. Mel B. Receives A Whopping $60K A Month From Eddie Murphy For Their Daughter Angel.
7 of 11
8. Stevie Wonder Pays $25K A Month For Two Of His Nine Kids.
8 of 11
9. Future Claims To Pay R&B Singer Ciara $15K A Month For Their 2-Year-Old Son “Baby Future.”
9 of 11
10. Surprisingly, Shad “Bow Wow” Moss Only Pays $3K A Month For His Daughter Shai.
10 of 11
11. Rock Legend Paul McCartney Pays His Ex-Wife, Heather Mills, A Whopping $70K A Month For Their Daughter.
11 of 11