Leslie Jones was regal in red in her custom-made Christian Siriano gown at Saturday’s Ghostbusters premiere. The Project Runway designer came to Jones’ rescue following tweets she sent about designers not wanting to dress her.
“It’s so funny how there are no designers wanting to help me with a premiere dress for [a] movie,” she said on June 28. “Hmmm that will change and I remember everything.”
Siriano replied—and magic was made. “I love Leslie and can’t wait to make her something fabulous to wear. I dress and support women of all ages and sizes,” Siriano told TIME. Thanks to him, Jones was looking extra fabulous on the Ghostbusters carpet in L.A.
“I want to thank my baby [Christian Siriano] for making me this fabulous gown and for my wonderful stylist [Brian McPhatter] for putting this look all together!” she gushed on Instagram. Jones topped off the radiant red dress with a dazzling necklace and matching clutch.
Don’t hurt ’em, Leslie!
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
'Orange Is The New Black': The Ladies Of Litchfield Get Dolled Up For Season 4 Premiere
1. The Cast Of Orange Is The New BlackSource:Getty 1 of 15
2. Vicky JeudySource:Getty 2 of 15
3. Laverne CoxSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. Adrienne MooreSource:Getty 4 of 15
5. Reality TV Star EJ JohnsonSource:Getty 5 of 15
6. Jessica PimentelSource:Getty 6 of 15
7. Uzo Aduba and Jenji KohanSource:Getty 7 of 15
8. Diane GuerreroSource:Getty 8 of 15
9. Karina OrtizSource:Getty 9 of 15
10. Samira Wiley and Selenis LeyvaSource:Getty 10 of 15
11. Stylist June AmbroseSource:Getty 11 of 15
12. Laura Prepon and Taylor SchillingSource:Getty 12 of 15
13. Taryn ManningSource:Getty 13 of 15
14. Natasha LyonneSource:Getty 14 of 15
15. Dascha PolancoSource:Getty 15 of 15
Leslie Jones Slayed In Her Christian Siriano Gown At ‘Ghostbusters’ Premiere was originally published on globalgrind.com