With her satin bonnet protecting last night’s weave, the reality TV star tackles daily topics ranging from business etiquette to career advice under her #BonnetChronicles hashtag, delivering each poetic verse with her signature Tamitude.
Because we live for Tami’s eyebrow-flexing shade, we compiled her best #BonnetChronicles clips for your learning and viewing pleasure:
7. We Should Most Definitely Retire The Word “Hater”
6. Chances Are, You Didn’t “Start” Cornrows … Harriett Tubman Did
5. You ‘Pose To Do As Much As You Can In Your Career Field
4. Brand Your Business With Two Separate Instagram Pages
3. Hoes Do Not, In Fact, Be Winning
2. Stop Giving “Hurt People” Who Hurt People Passes For Hurting People
1. Men Need To Pull Their Weight Because Women Are Out Here “Strapping It On”
And on that note, we’re out.
SOURCE: Instagram | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
7 Life Lessons We Learned From Tami Roman’s #BonnetChronicles was originally published on hellobeautiful.com