It’s pretty hard to get over a first love – especially when you have to see her face everywhere you turn.
Earlier this month, while making promo rounds for her new memoir In My Own Words…My Real Reality, Toya Wright shared an excerpt from the book of a long message that Lil Wayne sent to her, in which he confessed his eternal love for her and even claimed that he looked for a bit of her in every woman he’s ever dated.
On Wednesday, while on Bossip’s “Don’t Be Scared” podcast, the author delved deeper into the story of her relationship with her child’s father and revealed whether or not she thinks Wayne’s still in love with her.
The podcast’s cohost Dani Canada asked, “Do you think Wayne is still in love with you after all these years?”
Toya responded, “You gonna have to be the judge of that. One thing about Wayne and I we been knowing each other since we were kids. We came across this point in life where we didn’t like each other at all. When I was going through the divorce from Wayne I hated him a lil bit. I’m just not that girl. I wouldn’t write a tell-all to bash them. I’d share it but I wouldn’t do it in a way to bash them and make them look crazy, I’ll give you the tea with a little honey.”
On writing about her relationship with the rap star, Toya said, “At first I felt nervous about sharing that part. But I just felt like if I was going to open up like this, then I was willing to share my real life. He has talked about me and discussed me in songs before. I decided to share our relationship because people always ask about it.”
Check out Toya Wright’s full interview on “Don’t Be Scared” above.
SOURCE: Bossip | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Soundcloud
Lil Wayne's Women (PHOTOS)
1. Karrine 'Super Head' Steffans and Weezy in Vegas. What happened didn't stay there, though.1 of 13
2. Remember Candace "Black" Cabrera from the Flavor Flav show? Well, she was one of Weezy's boo-thangs too.2 of 13
3. A shocker to many, but Meagan Good and Weezy dated for three years before calling it quits and 'Yee ain't een know it!'3 of 13
4. YMCMB member Shanell Woodgett is on the list.4 of 13
5. Mrs. Bosh is here too. Adrienne Bosh dated Weezy in her past life. Now she seems to be not-so fond of him.5 of 13
6. Basketball beauty Skylar Diggins is supposedly on the list as well. She says it's rumors but one thing's for sure, Weezy was digging her.6 of 13
7. Christina Milian is the newest alleged addition to Weezy's women.7 of 13
8. Wayne's hot baby mama; we love radio personality Sarah ViVan.8 of 13
9. The baddest bitch Trina was bad in Weezy's book too.9 of 13
10. Dhea Sodano and Weezy's oldest child Reginae Carter seem to be buddied up. Dhea was one of Weezy's Italian baes and rumored fiancée.10 of 13
11. Lauren London is another hot mama of Weezy's kids. She's got it going on!11 of 13
12. Zena Foster is on the list as well.12 of 13
13. And of course, Antonia 'Toya' Carter, Weezy's first love.13 of 13
Toya Wright Finally Reveals Whether Or Not She Thinks Lil Wayne Still Loves Her was originally published on globalgrind.com