Celebrity Big Brother‘s newest star, Ray J, is certainly earning his seven-figure salary.
Ray J struggled to hold back tears when he revealed that he is still reeling from Houston’s loss, admitting that her death “still affects” him.
Ray J spoke to fellow contestant Stacy Francis, saying, “I never talk about it but it was something I felt she wanted to talk about and it was the right time so we talked briefly about it and I told them how I felt, how I blame myself on a lot of stuff.”
He then continued to open up in the diary room, saying, “I just had to talk about it for a minute and then I just got up off it it as I don’t like to get emotional, I’m not an emotional kind of person,” adding, “I don’t know if I need to more as I’ve accepted it and it’s deep inside of my heart but it still affects me.”
Wow. That was a lot. Wonder what other secrets and confessions Ray J has in store as the season unfolds.
13 Fabulous Throwback Photos Of Whitney Houston
1. Whitney Houston In 1986Source: 1 of 13
2. Whitney Houston In 1988Source: 2 of 13
3. Whitney Houston In 1994Source: 3 of 13
4. Whitney Houston In 1998Source: 4 of 13
5. Whitney In 1988Source: 5 of 13
6. Whitney In 1993Source: 6 of 13
7. Whitney HoustonSource: 7 of 13
8. Whitney HoustonSource: 8 of 13
9. Whitney Houston In 1988Source: 9 of 13
10. Whitney Houston In 1988Source: 10 of 13
11. Whitney Houston In 1998Source: 11 of 13
12. Whitney Houston In 1988Source: 12 of 13
13. Whitney HoustonSource: 13 of 13
Watch: Ray J Explains Why Whitney Houston’s Death Was All His Fault was originally published on globalgrind.com