Willie Moore, Jr. returned to the RVA for Transformation Expo 2017! The radio personality-turned-best-selling-author took the time to speak with KISS Richmond’s King Tutt about his new book Happily After All.
It doesn’t necessarily roll off the tongue — considering we been coached to say “happily ever after” from the moment we heard our first fairy tale. It’s this preconditioning that caused Moore to come up with the title, Happily After All.
“Most people think it is happily ever after because that is what you see in the books, but when you go into a relationship with that particular attitude it will never work,” Moore says. “It’s not happily ever after, it’s happily after all — all the hardships the ups the downs — then you get this beautiful culmination that we’ve coined a relationship.”
Moore and his wife Patricia are passionate about teaching young couples how to have healthy relationships that will ultimately strengthen families, the church, and the community. “If you want to go to the next level of your life, in any aspect, go learn right at home,” says Moore.
Check out King Tutt’s full interview with Willie Moore, Jr above!
Willie Moore Jr: Faith and Family #Flatout
27 photos Launch gallery
1. The Moore’s!
1 of 27
2. Willie with Peyton, Princeton and Khalil!
2 of 27
3 of 27
4. Willie and his Dad
4 of 27
5. Willie Moore with his dad and son Khalil
5 of 27
6. Willie with his sons and pregnant wife before baby Princeton was officially added to the brood.
6 of 27
7. Hey, it’s Princeton and Willie!
7 of 27
8. Peyton and Princeton!
8 of 27
9. Willie Moore Jr. is versatile! Whether he is rocking jeans and Timbs or……
9 of 27
10. ….Pulling off a suit!
10 of 27
11. Willie and Rev. Jesse Jackson standing for justice in Ferguson
11 of 27
12. Willie and his wife get cute in athletic gear
12 of 27
13. Willie delivers a message in faith.
13 of 27
14. Willie and his dad Willie Moore Sr.
14 of 27
15. Willie strikes a pose!
15 of 27
16. It was selfie time with the Moore’s!
16 of 27
17. Willie and Peyton
17 of 27
18. Willie with Khalil and Peyton
18 of 27
19. Willie and Peyton
19 of 27
20. Brotherly love: Khalil and Peyton get silly in a restaurant.
20 of 27
21. Another great photo of Khalil and Peyton!
21 of 27
22. Willie and his bestfriend, his mom!
22 of 27
23. Another snap of Willie’s mom!
23 of 27
24. Willie lands a kiss on Peyton!
24 of 27
25. Willie captioned this photo: “I absolutely love this crew. God granted me the best team in the world.”
25 of 27
26. Willie and radio legend Tom Joyner
26 of 27
27. Willie with his beautiful family on the day of Peyton’s baptism.
27 of 27