Kim Kardashian West was spotted out with her platinum blonde hair, but all eyes were on her adorable son Saint West.
Saint was spotted wearing a Harley Davidson sweat pants and t-shirt. His new hairstyle really stood out. The youngest of the Wests’ was spotted wearing cornrows straight back with his baby hairs poppin’. So cute!!!
He paired his fresh style with some $40.00 Kids Sk8-Hi Van shoes. We’re loving this look!
Beauties, what is your favorite way to style your kids’ hair? Tell us in the comment section.
25 Best Products To Use For Kinky Curly Hair
1. Cantu Shea Butter Conditioning Creamy Hair LotionSource:Target 1 of 19
2. Talia Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier 32ozSource:Talia Waajid 2 of 19
3. Shea Coco Curly Hair Souffle For 3B-4B HairSource:Talia Waajid 3 of 19
4. Cantu Coconut Curling Cream- 12 fl ozSource:Target 4 of 19
5. Jamaican Mango and Lime Island OilSource:Target 5 of 19
6. Tropic Isle Living Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Hair Growth Oil, 4 ozSource:Walmart 6 of 19
7. Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Smoothing ShampooSource:Palmers 7 of 19
8. Design Essentials Honey Curlforming CustardSource:Walmart 8 of 19
9. Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil ShampooSource:Target 9 of 19
10. Eden Natural Deep ConditionerSource:Walmart 10 of 19
11. Doesn't Get Much Butter Than ThisSource:SallyBeauty.com 11 of 19
12. ECO Black Castor and Flaxseed Oil Styling GelSource:false 12 of 19
13. Mielle Organics Avocado Hair MilkSource:false 13 of 19
14. Kinky Tresses Nourishing Hair OilSource:false 14 of 19
15. Kinky Tresses Coconut Mango ButterSource:false 15 of 19
16. Natural Luva Length Retention SealantSource:false 16 of 19
17. Creme of Nature Mango and Shea Butter Shampoo and ConditionerSource:false 17 of 19
18. Creme of Nature Argan Oil Flexible Styling Snot ( yep, snot)Source:false 18 of 19
19. Taliah Waajid Shea-Coco Condition Daily Leave-In ConditionerSource:false 19 of 19
Saint West Spotted Out And About With A New Hairstyle was originally published on hellobeautiful.com