Would you watch a “Martin” reboot? There are so many shows that we used to watch in the 90’s making a return to television. Fans watch “Martin” still as if it’s their first time seeing the episode and are still in love with the characters. According to VIBE, Tisha Campbell-Martin recently did an interview and let fans in on a little secret.
She said, “It’s surprising that people still love those characters so much. I can’t tell you anything but’s really exciting. I can’t tell you, but it has been an honor to be Gina for all these years.” Rumors started about the show making a return when Martin Lawrence’s fiancé, Roberta Moradfar posted about it on Instagram, but then deleted it.
“Martin” began in 1992 on FOX and aired for five years. Some fans are excited about the show coming back while others believe it should stay where it was. Are you ready for the reboot?
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: More Women Suing Bill Cosby + Celebs Attend The Urban One Honors + More Women Suing Bill Cosby
- Maryland Casinos Brought In Nearly $164M In Gaming Revenue In November
- Gabrielle Union’s Unbothered Clap Back Catches Lil Boosie’s Attention!
- Summer Walker Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Latest Maternity Photos
- ‘Cheers’ And ‘Look Who’s Talking’ Actress Kirstie Alley Passes Away at 71
- Amanda Seales Show ‘Where’s The Love OGz?’ | Episode 18
- Eddie Murphy & Jonah Hill Star In The Hilarious Teaser Trailer For The Upcoming Kenya Barris Comedy ‘You People’
- Fans React To Keke Palmer’s Pregnancy News
- Michelle Obama Is Giving Fly Girl Style Vibes On Her ‘The Light We Carry’ Book Tour
- If You Went Missing, How Many Americans Would Know Your Story?
Did Tisha Campbell-Martin Hint That A “Martin” Reboot Is On The Way? [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com