If you watch “The Bachelor” then you are familiar with Bekah Martinez. She is the 22-year-old contestant that gives great reaction when drama happens on the show. According to BuzzFeed, some of the ladies don’t like her, but has made an impact on the show.
Arie Luyendyk Jr. enjoys spending time with her even though she is a bit younger than him. Recently, Martinez’s photo was found on a missing persons list. It’s reported that her mother put her on the list and that she’s been missing since November 18th, 2017.
Officials state, “Martinez told her mother that she was going to work on a marijuana farm and would see her in seven to eight days.” Authorities were never to get in contact with her and that is why she never was removed from the list. When she was seen on the show they got in touch with her mother and said she was, “ not missing and was doing well.” Different news outlets have tried to contact Martinez, but she won’t respond. We will have to see what happens to her on “The Bachelor.”
- Watch: Lore’l’s Red Carpet Recap At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Local NAACP Leader, Kent Carter, Killed While On Vacation in Turks and Caicos
- This DC Tennis Player Is Heading to Spain For The Rare Opportunity to Train at Rafa Nadal’s Academy!
- Jay-Z Leads Huge Investment In Pizza-Making Robots
- Drake & Taylor Swift To Release A Kanye West Diss Track?!
- Saucy Santana & Trina Drop New Voting Anthem To Empower New Generation of Voters
- Prep for the Scary Season: Check Out Pinterest’s Top Trending Halloween Costume Ideas
- Russia Sets WNBA Star Brittney Griner’s Appeal Date For Oct. 25
- Remember When Van Lathan Gave Kanye A Piece Of His Mind?
- Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict Divorcing After 14-Year Marriage
Missing Woman Found On “The Bachelor” As A Contestant was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com