Donald Glover is still running high over his Grammy award for Best Traditional R&B Performance. He also is excited about his role as “Lando Calrissian” in the “Solo: A Star Wars Story” and the upcoming season of the his hit show “Atlanta.” In an interview with Esquire, he spoke about what fans can expect, making are for Black people and more.
Glover received advice from A Tribe Called Quest’s Q-Tip about how to make the second season better than the first. He said, “I tried to do the Q-Tip take on it. After their first album, he was like, ‘I’m kicking this sophomore-slump shit in the ass.’ I know season two of Atlanta is something because it makes me nervous.”
In the interview Glover spoke about how in his show he’s able to give Black people the narrative over their story. He also talked about his pro-Black parents and expressed that he is like the new Tupac. “Atlanta” season 2 will premiere on March 1st at 10pm.
- Breaking News: Kevin Durant Donates $10 Million To Prince George’s County Students To Build A College Center!
- Poison: On This Day In 1990, Bel Biv Devoe Changed The R&B Game Forever
- Yes, This Woman Just Used Her Baby As An Umbrella
- Have You Ever Seen A Prison Beauty Pageant? It’s A Thing
- Taylor Bennett Rejects The Status Quo In New Track ‘Minimum Wage’
- Bald Head, Don’t Care: 6 Bold And Beautiful Women That Effortlessly Rock No Hair
- An Entertainment Attorney Explains Why Mo’Nique’s Issues With Netflix Are Legit
- This Video Is Proof That Letitia Wright Is Queen Of All Things
- Brent Faiyaz Sits Down In Little Bacon Bear In An Exclusive Interview
- Philando Castile’s Mother Calls NRA Chief A Hypocrite