Travis Scott is having a great year so far. He recently welcomed a baby girl, Stormie Webster with Kylie Jenner and was honored with a key to his hometown in Texas. At an event in Missouri City, Texas the mayor of the city gave him a small ceremony where he received the key. Scott spoke after getting the gift and was truly honored.
He said, “This is better than any award show I’ve ever been to. My only job is just to inspire kids to be the best they can be, to reach their ultimate height. Everybody has a dream and everybody can do it.” Fans kept cheering, “Astroworld” during the ceremony. Congratulations to Travis Scott!
- Chicago Police Says Empire Actor Jussie Smollett Faked Attack To Promote His Career & Over Salary
- “What’s Poppin!” – Mary J / The Brit Awards Winners / Update on Jussie
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Kamala Harris
- U.S Coast Guard Official Arrested & Accused Of Being A Domestic Terrorist
- Boogie ft. Eminem “Rainy Days,” Ari Lennox ft. J. Cole “Shea Butter Baby” & More | Daily Visuals
- Misinformation Warfare Against Democratic Candidates For President Begin, Again
- Awards Talk: Oscar Predictions, Snubs & Anticipated Viral Moments
- Barack Obama Spent His Presidents’ Day With John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, And Ayesha & Stephen Curry [Photos]
- Update: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony Disorderly Conduct & Filing A False Police Report
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One