Travis Scott is having a great year so far. He recently welcomed a baby girl, Stormie Webster with Kylie Jenner and was honored with a key to his hometown in Texas. At an event in Missouri City, Texas the mayor of the city gave him a small ceremony where he received the key. Scott spoke after getting the gift and was truly honored.
He said, “This is better than any award show I’ve ever been to. My only job is just to inspire kids to be the best they can be, to reach their ultimate height. Everybody has a dream and everybody can do it.” Fans kept cheering, “Astroworld” during the ceremony. Congratulations to Travis Scott!
- Voices: Smoke, Mirrors & No Pull Outs With Ro James
- Things Are Heating Up Between Wiz Khalifa & Model Bae Winnie Harlow
- Dear White [And Black] People: Here’s Why Blackface Will Never Be ‘OK’
- Ariana Grande Posts A Throwback Video of Her & Mac Miller
- ‘LHHATL’ Star Spice Just Pulled Off The Best Marketing Ploy To Get People To Listen To Her Mixtape
- Law Degree Holder Megyn Kelly Doesn’t Get Why Blackface Is Racist
- BAPE & Undefeated Remix The Timberland Construction Boot [Photos]
- Fabolous Pleads Not Guilty To Domestic Abuse Charges, Will Likely Get A Plea Deal
- Activist Wants ‘Distorted’ And ‘Shameful Image’ Of Martin Luther King Jr. Gone
- Cardi B Is Back WIth “Money” [NEW MUSIC]