Travis Scott is having a great year so far. He recently welcomed a baby girl, Stormie Webster with Kylie Jenner and was honored with a key to his hometown in Texas. At an event in Missouri City, Texas the mayor of the city gave him a small ceremony where he received the key. Scott spoke after getting the gift and was truly honored.
He said, “This is better than any award show I’ve ever been to. My only job is just to inspire kids to be the best they can be, to reach their ultimate height. Everybody has a dream and everybody can do it.” Fans kept cheering, “Astroworld” during the ceremony. Congratulations to Travis Scott!
- Take Our Survey For A Chance To Win $250 Dollars
- New Music: Pinky KillaCorn “How I Do It”
- New Video: Wale “Staying Power”
- FOH: A Woman Was Told That Her Husband Is Way Too Fine For Her But She Wasn’t Having It
- Shooting at Great Mills High School in Saint Mary’s County
- We Hope To Keep The Same Energy As These Lit Ladies For The Rest Of The Week
- A Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect In The D.C. Area
- Like Father, Like Son: Donald Trump Jr. Almost Left His Pregnant Wife For Aubrey O’Day
- ‘LHHMIA’ Reunion Recap: Amara La Negra Wins The Season
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Recap: Kirk Frost Delivers Memo From Captain Obvious About That DNA Test