Travis Scott is having a great year so far. He recently welcomed a baby girl, Stormie Webster with Kylie Jenner and was honored with a key to his hometown in Texas. At an event in Missouri City, Texas the mayor of the city gave him a small ceremony where he received the key. Scott spoke after getting the gift and was truly honored.
He said, “This is better than any award show I’ve ever been to. My only job is just to inspire kids to be the best they can be, to reach their ultimate height. Everybody has a dream and everybody can do it.” Fans kept cheering, “Astroworld” during the ceremony. Congratulations to Travis Scott!
- R. Kelly Addresses Sex Rumors, Radio & Faults In “I Admit” [Listen]
- ‘Power’ Recap – Season 5, Ep. 4: Second Chances
- Talk Yo S#!t: Witness Gary Payton’s Ruthless Trash Talk While Coaching Big 3 Game
- Bag Secured: Saquon Barkley Signs Monster Rookie Deal With NY Giants
- Former Teacher Of The Year Brings Star Power To List Of Black Women Running For Political Office
- Future Is For The Children: This Baby Gets Turnt As Soon As She Sees Him
- Rihanna Is Blonde Again And We Are Not Worthy
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer
- Harlem Hands: Dave East Got Into A Fight At A Yacht Party And Cracked Some Guys Face Open
- Offset’s Lawyer Says Rapper Is Being Targeted By Cops