Mary J. Blige might be an amazing singer, but has been taking her talents to television lately. Deadline reports that the Academy Award nominee for “Mudbound” just landed a role on Netflix’s series “The Umbrella Academy.” The show is based upon a popular novel by Gerard Way.
“The Umbrella Academy” will follow members of a dysfunctional family of superheroes as they try to solve the mysterious death of their father. Blige will play a hit woman and will travel to kill assigned targets. She has a reputation to be sociopathic and believes in torturing people.
The show will be executive produced by Steve Blackman and Gerard Way will serve as the co-executive producer. There is no date on when the show will come out, but fans should be excited. Congratulations to Mary J. Blige on this new opportunity.
- DJ Khaled To Host Trump Supporter’s ‘No Ceilings 3’ Mixtape
- Petty Party: Cardi B Blasts Wiz Khalifa After Replying To Shady Barbz Tweet
- A$AP Rocky Delivered Thanksgiving Meals To Same Shelter He Once Lived With Mother
- Black Luxury Shoe Designer Tori Soudan’s High Heels Are Well Worth The Splurge
- Black-Owned Intimate Brand Ruby Love Has Your Solution To Working Out During That Time Of The Month
- Lamar Jackson Among Ravens Players To Test Positive For COVID-19
- Racist Landlord Gets Fraction Of Max Prison Time For ‘Threatening To Kill’ Black Family Tenants
- The Weeknd Speaks Out About Grammy Snub, Recording Academy Chief Responds
- French Montana “FTMU,” Ty Dolla $ign ft. Post Malone “Spicy” & More | Daily Visuals 11.25.20
- Tierra Whack Shows Us The “Magic Of Mini” In New Apple Ad
Mary J. Blige In W Magazine For Their Art Issue [PHOTOS]
1. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE
Source: 1 of 6
2. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUESource: 2 of 6
3. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE
Source: 3 of 6
4. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE
Source: 4 of 6
5. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE
Source: 5 of 6