Mary J. Blige might be an amazing singer, but has been taking her talents to television lately. Deadline reports that the Academy Award nominee for “Mudbound” just landed a role on Netflix’s series “The Umbrella Academy.” The show is based upon a popular novel by Gerard Way.
“The Umbrella Academy” will follow members of a dysfunctional family of superheroes as they try to solve the mysterious death of their father. Blige will play a hit woman and will travel to kill assigned targets. She has a reputation to be sociopathic and believes in torturing people.
The show will be executive produced by Steve Blackman and Gerard Way will serve as the co-executive producer. There is no date on when the show will come out, but fans should be excited. Congratulations to Mary J. Blige on this new opportunity.
- Former Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen To Plead Guilty To Multiple Charges
- Post Malone’s Private Plan Makes Emergency Landing
- Watch: Kevin Hart Takes Lamar Odom To His Happy Place On The Season Premiere Of ‘Cold As Balls’
- The Action Point Blu-Ray DVD Giveaway Contest
- Nicki Minaj Calls Travis Scott Her “H*e N****a Of The Week” On Queen Radio
- The More You Know: Nicki Minaj Says She’s The New Harriet Tubman
- Brooklyn Dude Thinks He Got Ghosted By A Tinder Babe But It’s Much Worse Than That
- In My Feelings: Drake Visits 11 Year Old Heart Patient Sophia & It’s The Cutest Thing Ever!
- Watch 2018 MTV VMA’s Full Video Performances [VIDEO]
- The Hotels.Com Register To Win Sweepstakes