People love taking photos at concerts and posting them to their social media accounts. Kendrick Lamar is a rapper that gives fans a performance like they’ve never seen before. Okay Player , reports that the rapper will now ban professional photographers from his shows.
Performers like Beyoncè has done the same, but cell phone footage is still allowed. Lamar is heading out on his European tour and decided this for his brand. Dave Chappelle is one of the entertainers that bans phones during his shows and returns them to fans later.
Lamar is still riding high from releasing the “Black Panther” soundtrack he executive produced. The 14-track album includes songs from SZA, James Blake, Khalid and more. Do you think more entertainers will ban professional photographers from their show?
- When Did Tyga Become An R&B Singer Who Does Usher Covers?
- “This Is America” Just Got A Nigerian Makeover
- Lil Tay Who?: This Freestyle Princess Really Deserves To Go Viral
- DONDA’s House Inc. Will Change Name After Kardashian Tweets
- Black Entrepreneur Inks Major Tea Distribution Deal With Sam’s Club
- 18 Jamaican Artists, Brands And Events To Watch In 2018
- A Very Pregnant Ayesha Curry Claims An Angry Houston Rockets Fan Intentionally Bumped Up
- Morgan Freeman Responds To Misconduct Allegations In A Second Statement: ‘I Did Not Assault These Women’
- Slay Duchess! Meghan Markle Given Her Own Coat Of Arms
- What The Renewed Border Enforcement Means For Black Immigrants
Epic Reactions To Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Damn’
1. Lebron James couldn’t resist the flames.1 of 1
Why Kendrick Lamar Is Banning Professional Photographers From His Shows was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com