People love taking photos at concerts and posting them to their social media accounts. Kendrick Lamar is a rapper that gives fans a performance like they’ve never seen before. Okay Player , reports that the rapper will now ban professional photographers from his shows.
Performers like Beyoncè has done the same, but cell phone footage is still allowed. Lamar is heading out on his European tour and decided this for his brand. Dave Chappelle is one of the entertainers that bans phones during his shows and returns them to fans later.
Lamar is still riding high from releasing the “Black Panther” soundtrack he executive produced. The 14-track album includes songs from SZA, James Blake, Khalid and more. Do you think more entertainers will ban professional photographers from their show?
- Migos Sing And Dab Their Way Through ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Nick Cannon Gears Up To Hit Late Night Television on FOX
- Meek Mill To Drop New Album This Month
- Kanye West Delays “Yandhi” Album Release Again
- Amazon Is Bringing Their New Headquarters To Northern Virginia
- CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights
- Jill Scott Goes Viral For Getting Freaky On Stage [Video]
- ‘LHHHS5’ Reunion Recap: Safaree Doubles Down On Not Sleeping With Lyrica
- Blac Youngsta “Breathe,” Trina ft. Chief Pound “She Bad” & More | Daily Visuals
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ Nuketown Map Trailer Released, Arrives On PS4 Consoles First
Epic Reactions To Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Damn’
1. Lebron James couldn’t resist the flames.1 of 1
Why Kendrick Lamar Is Banning Professional Photographers From His Shows was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com