Lil Pump is on his way up after his hit single “Gucci Gang” rose to the top of the charts. The rapper has almost 10 million followers on Instagram and recently found himself in a bidding war amongst different record labels. According to Hot New Hip Hop, Lil Pump decided to sign with Gucci Mane.
In a photo he was spotted wearing a 1017 chain and that is when the rumors began. His manager, Dooney Battle and Lil Pump were on Facebook Live saying, “Signing Day, Lil Pump signing day. Show ‘em who you signing with.” There are no details on how much Pump made in the signing deal, but he wanted nearly $15 million.
If the rumors are true, Lil Pump will join Lil Wop & Hoodrich Pablo Juan and others that joined the record label. It launched last year in February and plans to grow over the next year. Congratulations to Lil Pump!
RELATED: Rappers Giving Up Xanax In 2018
- It’s Official! Senator Kamala Harris Is Running For President
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- What Does ‘Dog Walk You’ Mean?
- Paw Patrol Brings Excitement For The Children
- Tomi Lahren Defends Trump Against Cardi B, But Shouldn’t She Be Thanking Obama For THIS
- St. Louis TV Reporter Issues An Apology For Referring To The Civil Rights Legend As “Martin Luther Coon Jr.” [VIDEO]
- Ja Rule Isn’t Here For Either Fyre Festival Documentary
- Adrien Broner Still Believes He Beat Manny Pacquiao [VIDEO]
- Did Ciara’s NFL Hubby Russell Wilson Clap Back At Future?
- The Other America: Dr. Martin Luther King Annual Tribute at National Cathedral [Livestream]
Lil Pump Allegedly Signs To Gucci Mane’s 1017 Eskimo Records [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com