Do you take screenshots to send to other friends? Watch how you do it now. High Snobiety, is reporting that Instagram is rolling out a screenshot alert function for Stories where the person will be notified. Similar to Snapchat, the alert will come up on your screen saying, “Next time you take a screenshot or screen recording the person who posted the story will be able to see.”
Instagram is always trying to improve their app and with these updates they are hoping users enjoy it more. In a statement, Instagram said, “We are always testing ways to improve the experience on Instagram and make it easier to share any moment with the people who matter to you.”
One user said, “Good bye freedom to screenshot IG stories. Thank you, Instagram for the warning.” Prior to this users were only notified when someone took a screenshot of direct messages. What do you think about these new changes to Instagram?
- Founder of MLK Deli, Ty Stunna Talks New Location & Life Moment that Changed Him
- DJ Money’s Sample Challenge – Middle School Mondays (9/25)
- Drake Sues Woman For Extortion, Fraud and Defamation
- Voices: Jay Rock “Redemption Is The Best Album of 2018”
- Zendaya: Everyone Should Feel Represented When They Go To The Movies
- Chicago’s Prosecutor Praised For Reform Efforts In Mass Exonerations
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Leah’s Lemonade: Bill Cosby’s Sentencing Pushed Back A Day
- Activision Welcomes You To The Party In New ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ Launch Trailer
- Will Smith For President?