If you haven’t been watching this season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” this season you are truly missing out. In a recent episode Cynthia Bailey found out some information about her new boo, Will Jones.
Eva Marcille told some of the ladies he’s an opportunist and recently had a girlfriend. When Bailey confronted Jones about it with tears in her eyes he denied all of it and they moved on. New rumors that Jones is gay is are now circulating and Shamea Morton is spilling all the tea.
She said in a clip on Instagram that she heard Jones goes to a lot of gay bars. Morton said, “I had people in my ears, like ‘You know he does not want that fish.’ Yeah, one of the homies from Cynthia’s 50th birthday party said that [Will] frequents predominately gay bars. I was like ‘What?’ [The homie was like] ‘Yeah, he dates men.’” We aren’t sure if she’s told Bailey about this, but we will keep you posted.
- Migos Sing And Dab Their Way Through ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Nick Cannon Gears Up To Hit Late Night Television on FOX
- Meek Mill To Drop New Album This Month
- Kanye West Delays “Yandhi” Album Release Again
- Amazon Is Bringing Their New Headquarters To Northern Virginia
- CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights
- Jill Scott Goes Viral For Getting Freaky On Stage [Video]
- ‘LHHHS5’ Reunion Recap: Safaree Doubles Down On Not Sleeping With Lyrica
- Blac Youngsta “Breathe,” Trina ft. Chief Pound “She Bad” & More | Daily Visuals
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ Nuketown Map Trailer Released, Arrives On PS4 Consoles First