If you haven’t been watching this season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” this season you are truly missing out. In a recent episode Cynthia Bailey found out some information about her new boo, Will Jones.
Eva Marcille told some of the ladies he’s an opportunist and recently had a girlfriend. When Bailey confronted Jones about it with tears in her eyes he denied all of it and they moved on. New rumors that Jones is gay is are now circulating and Shamea Morton is spilling all the tea.
She said in a clip on Instagram that she heard Jones goes to a lot of gay bars. Morton said, “I had people in my ears, like ‘You know he does not want that fish.’ Yeah, one of the homies from Cynthia’s 50th birthday party said that [Will] frequents predominately gay bars. I was like ‘What?’ [The homie was like] ‘Yeah, he dates men.’” We aren’t sure if she’s told Bailey about this, but we will keep you posted.
- Some Type Of Way: If Your Mate Is Dating Other People
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- R. Kelly Officially Indicted On 10 Counts of Aggravated Sexual Abuse
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- New Heat For Your Playlist: Gunna
- National Margarita Day Deals In The DMV Today!
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Wanted In Florida Prostitution Sting
- Apple Reportedly Teaming Up With Goldman Sachs To Launch Its Own Credit Card
- LeBron James Gets Meek Mill & 2 Chainz For Season Premiere Of HBO’s ‘The Shop’
- Young M.A “Thotiana Remix,” Street Life & Method Man ft. Havoc “Squad Up” & More | Daily Visuals