A video of a Waffle House cook fighting a customer has surfaced on Facebook. There’s not much info as to what caused the fight but according to some comments, the fight broke out at the Waffle House on Brice Road in Columbus after a disagreement.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The fight isn’t your typical fight because while the cook was getting some blows in, customers lept behind the counter to finish cooking their own meals! At some point, the cook even took his shirt off while customers took fight selfies.
No word as to how the fight ended but it seems like the cook and the customer are all good now! Posting screen shots of their “make up” converastion online.
- Skip Salmonella: 7 Vegan Meal Ideas For A Very Vegan Thanksgiving
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Gucci Mane ft. Kevin Gates “I’m Not Goin,’” Tory Lanez ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie “If It Ain’t Right” & More | Daily Visuals
- Leah’s Lemonade: Tamar Braxton Refused To Finish Stage Play In D.C. Because She Didn’t Get Food
- Jemele Hill Talks Verbally Challenging President Donald Trump
- Vitamin Of The Day: Be Thankful For The Small Things In Your Life
- CNN’s Jim Acosta Has Hard Press Pass Returned, Stunts A Little Bit
- Jill Scott Blesses The Mic & Takeoff’s Eyes Reflect Our Deepest Feelings: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Listen To Black Women | Handling The Holidays With A New Boo
- We Imagine Trump Is PISSED A Judge Reinstated Acosta’s Credentials…Which Gives Us That #FridayFeeling