For generations, families have celebrated birthdays at Chuck E Cheese but sadly for many, this tradition is coming to an end. The popular birthday spot has had a hard time rebounding from the impact of COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Chuck E Cheese parent company CEC Entertainment Inc. already announced that only 266 of its 612 company locations have reopened and now they have announced that they have filed for bankruptcy. But the good news is the company will continue to open locations while negotiating their debt.
A lot of establishments were able to generate some income while many cities were on lockdown utilizing food delivery services. Chuck E Cheese recognized this and offering pizza and more to people under the alias “Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings.” But the revenue wasn’t enough to protect the company from bankruptcy.
- Virginia Officer responsible for potentially 400 wrongful convictions
- DC announces a ‘ticket amnesty’ program
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Dave Chappelle Wants To Relocate To Africa
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- What We Know About Gabriel DeWitt Wilson: Suspect In Long Island Stop & Shop Shooting
- Mental Health Professionals Discuss The Importance Of Detaching From Black Trauma
- Hip Hop Spot: This Rapper Is Shooting Her Shot At Kanye West?! [WATCH]
- Dr. Fauci Predicts What Our “Normal” Will Look Like In The Future [WATCH]
- DaBaby Racks Up On Platinum Plaques
- Auntie Maxine’s Not New To This, She’s True To This: 5 Times Maxine Waters Took a Stand