According to NewsOne, “with nearly 50 million Black people in the United States, Black consumers spend more than $1 trillion a year. Nielsen, which provides analytical insights about the habits of consumers, released an in-depth look at Black buying power to document the trends associated with that tremendously reliable level of spending.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So why not use our black buying power to uplift our own by buying something we all use every day….clothes! Ohio is home to thousands of black fashion designers. In fact, Columbus was named the #3 city in the US for fashion just behind New York and Los Angeles. Everything from evening gowns to accessories there are so many talented designers in the Buckeye state to fill your closet with unique items to set you apart from others.
From Cincinnati to Cleveland we’ve curated a list of black designers living and creating in Ohio!
Know someone we missed? Click here
- Congratulations! Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins
- Wyclef Jean To Perform At Nassau Paradise Island Wine & Food Festival
- NeNe Leakes Hosted The ‘Baddies East’ Reunion In A Head-Turning Balenciaga Dress
- How Important Was it For You to Have the Right Ally? | Urban One Honors
- God Ain’t Pleased: Glorilla’s Come Back Hit “Yeah Glo!”
- Birthday Bash ATL 2024: Save The Date! June 22nd @ State Farm Arena
- Wendy Williams’ Son Says Alcohol To Blame For Her Dementia Diagnosis
- Halle Bailey And Halle Berry Link Up For A Long Overdue Photo Op
- Health Officials Urging Families To Stay Vigilant Among Rise In Measles Cases Across The Country
- Watch: Is Porsha Williams Divorce A Publicity Stunt For RHOA?
29 Pictures Of Lady Gaga’s Great Ass [PHOTOS]
Bravo Fans React To Porsha Williams Filing For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of Marriage
Who TF Did I Marry: You Won’t Believe This Georgia Woman’s 6-Hour Viral TikTok Story Of Betrayal
27 Insane Pictures Of Iggy Azalea’s Booty (PHOTOS)
Drake Calls For Tory Lanez To Be Released From Prison & Immediately Sparks Backlash
Who Is Julius & Why Does The BeyHive Love Beyoncé’s Long Time Bodyguard?
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2024
20 Creepiest Things To Whisper In Someone’s Ear While Hugging